Saturday, November 19, 2022

My New Beginning






This is not how I saw this blog at all.
I envisioned something like this blog being an interesting and interactive kind of blog, maybe it still would be, I do not know.
But for now, she, Yes I mean SHE- will serve as my track and motivation space.

No need for an additional introduction, but I will briefly point out why this blog is about to be what she is about to be.

I am a new mum with 12k in my account and a 4-month-old son. I feel like I am not being as productive as I should be, I also feel like I am not the first woman to have a child in the circumstance I did and I also know that being a mother fresh out of the university could be a start of something great- including in my finances because I do not care about anything else other than taking care of my child comfortably.

So why is this blog going to be my track and motivation,
Because I am tired of sitting and wondering what I can do with myself to make ends meet and I am stepping into the productive mindset that I can make things work, thanks to my real-life motivator - my sister. 

So this is me, starting from my scratch, with 12k cash and a book and pen in front of me, trying to start my life on a clean slate.
Reading, researching doing what I can online to improve myself.

What would be my goal?
To have no money problems by the time my son is 1 year old.
To be comfortable with the woman I became

What would be my line of action?
Do the work - however way it goes.

Like my sister said - Do not relent, chill, and do not think too much.
So here is to be DOING and THINKING LESS!

What is your interest now in this blog?
I do not know,
Be my accountability chief?
Grow with me, because I will be spilling what works and what doesn't, what I did and what I did not do. 

Overall, like I said this was not my plan for the blog, but then I always need a place to rant, complain and celebrate, and what best than a place where the memories of today would last till whenever?

Walk with me... Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A LITTLE CATCHING UP

I know I said I would be consistent here, but as usual, I have flopped at that. Just so that I didn't overwhelm myself, this space is of...