Saturday, November 19, 2022

Starting Over



Photo credit is on the photo okay? (Shutterstock)


It is 2:55 pm, November 19th, 2022.

After having an extensive conversation with my sister, I have decided for the umpteenth time and the first time too, to take my life by force.
I have a new responsibility so I can no longer be selfish with my time and every other thing that I have been selfish with in the past that has not gotten me prepared for where I am right now.

If you saw my previous post, you would have seen me complain about the fact that I AM BROKE.
Now, however, I am saying it with pride because I am about to change that one way or another.

So to start with, I have skills, lots of them, let us list them out, shall we?
•I am a good writer
•I am a good artist - I draw
•I am a good hairdresser
•I am good at knitting.
• I have great vocals.

Academic qualifications,
•Graduated second class lower division in marketing from the University of Port Harcourt
•Graduated from computer school with vast knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
•Great knowledge of using editing apps - graduated from the school of search engines and YouTube.

What are my experiences?
•I have experience in hotel management
•I have been a freelancer for a long time in content writing and proofreading.

What am I going to do with all this?
I do not know YET.

But what am I doing now?
•Researching from scratch.
So this is what we would be working with.
•Paetreon
•Online courses to improve our CV (I would list the courses I take and the site I take them on as I go)
•Upwork
•Coursera
•Linked In
•My new training on microblading
•More research...

We will improve ourselves together, like I said, you are my accountability coach...

Walk with me, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A LITTLE CATCHING UP

I know I said I would be consistent here, but as usual, I have flopped at that. Just so that I didn't overwhelm myself, this space is of...